To Purchase Products shown in projects here on my blog you can scroll through the pages on the Right of this blog and you can also please come to my store here: ( The store has limited products as the fees and time involved in keeping a store going is not condusive for me at this time)

http://www.shoptsie.com/because-every-picture-has-a-story-to-tell/products/

I offer some products, kits and projects on my blog. I ONLY accept PAYPAL as a form of payment. ALL SALES ARE FINAL and NO RETURNS, REFUNDS, or EXCHANGES can be made due to the nature of the products I sell.

At this time I am shipping to USA only as I simply do not have the time to take all purchases outside of the US to the post office for declarations, etc. I am sorry!

PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON PERISCOPE HERE:

ChristyAnn235

I will be doing 2 scopes a month with some fun projects for planner lovers, journalers, listers, Die Cutters and anyone who loves paper crafting in general!

:) Thank You!

Friday, December 5, 2014

Gorjuss Decopauge Pack

Hello Crafty Friends and Lovers of the Gorjuss Girls!

Who doesn't LOVE the Gorjuss Girls?!  Look at this wonderful Pack of Decoupage Papers, Cut-outs, Toppers and Papers!  All for just $19.99!

Bona made some beautiful projects using this pack including the Snow Globe Card, Bag, Favors and Boxes as well as the Gift Cards shown below!  She even has a video showcasing them here:

             https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ntxt-HIuJo






What's great about this pack is that ALL pieces are PERFORATED Die Cuts so they just PUNCH right out!  NO FUSSY CUTTING is required!


Gorjuss Collection: Ultimate Die-Cut & Paper Pack A4. You 

will have the ultimate time by creating all of the fantastic 

pieces this set will allow you to make! This package contains

 twenty-two 8- 1/4x11-3/4 inch single-sided designer papers, 

twenty-six 8-1/4x11- 3/4 inch die-cut sheets including 

alphabets, frames, borders, gift boxes, tags, toppers and 

decoupage.


Gorjuss A4 Decoupage Pack $19.99
Ships FREE!
Currently SOLD OUT but please see the post on the SECOND KIT just like this but with different designs!  Post is called Gorjuss Decoupage Kit #2


Grab Yours While My Supplies Last!  SAME DAY SHIPPING while IN STOCK!

:)  Christine



1 comment: