To Purchase Products shown in projects here on my blog you can scroll through the pages on the Right of this blog and you can also please come to my store here: ( The store has limited products as the fees and time involved in keeping a store going is not condusive for me at this time)

http://www.shoptsie.com/because-every-picture-has-a-story-to-tell/products/

I offer some products, kits and projects on my blog. I ONLY accept PAYPAL as a form of payment. ALL SALES ARE FINAL and NO RETURNS, REFUNDS, or EXCHANGES can be made due to the nature of the products I sell.

At this time I am shipping to USA only as I simply do not have the time to take all purchases outside of the US to the post office for declarations, etc. I am sorry!

PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON PERISCOPE HERE:

ChristyAnn235

I will be doing 2 scopes a month with some fun projects for planner lovers, journalers, listers, Die Cutters and anyone who loves paper crafting in general!

:) Thank You!

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Gorjuss Deck Of Cards and Easy Handmade Envelopes!

Hello Everyone!

THE GORJUSS BRAND IS TRULY GORGEOUS!  Whoever named it, did a wonderful job with the name as it MORE than accurately describes their products!

At tonights class I will be showing you how to make a very easy envelope using just one sheet of paper and then we will simply decorate it with flowers and we will also be using Gorjuss playing cards!  If you missed the class you can watch how to create this VERY SIMPLE and VERY PRETTY Envelope on You Tube here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxBs9VzKYO4&list=UU26qRFmI5_JApnbS5I6pBaQ

The playing cards are available here WHILE THEY LAST! My first order sold out in the first day so I encourage you to grab them now while I have them!  The cards are standard playing sized and come in a hard plastic class.  There are 52 cards and 2 jokers, each with a different GORJUSS little girl on them!  These cards are NOT just for playing cards with!  They make PERFECT embellishments for all of your paper crafting!  Use them as a focal point on a card, as an embellishment like I did here on my envelopes, and even in your planner decorating!

Deck of 52 Gorjuss Playing Cards


                                 


Hope you enjoy class and be sure to share your creations with me on my facebook page!

:)  Christine

3 comments:

  1. Christine,

    I have received my Gorjuss playing cards.....They are beautiful!!! I love them. I can't wait to start creating with them....But they are great as a deck of cards. I can't believe how quick they got here. Thank you Christine for the extra little tags you sent with them. They are amazing just like you,
    hugs and blessings
    cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! They are "GORJUSS ". Ordered. :)

    ReplyDelete