To Purchase Products shown in projects here on my blog you can scroll through the pages on the Right of this blog and you can also please come to my store here: ( The store has limited products as the fees and time involved in keeping a store going is not condusive for me at this time)

http://www.shoptsie.com/because-every-picture-has-a-story-to-tell/products/

I offer some products, kits and projects on my blog. I ONLY accept PAYPAL as a form of payment. ALL SALES ARE FINAL and NO RETURNS, REFUNDS, or EXCHANGES can be made due to the nature of the products I sell.

At this time I am shipping to USA only as I simply do not have the time to take all purchases outside of the US to the post office for declarations, etc. I am sorry!

PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON PERISCOPE HERE:

ChristyAnn235

I will be doing 2 scopes a month with some fun projects for planner lovers, journalers, listers, Die Cutters and anyone who loves paper crafting in general!

:) Thank You!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Book Box

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are having a creative day!  I wanted to share with you the Book Box I made using Ady's Pre-Colored Dollie!  Remember she is selling an Amazing coloring book now with all PRE-COLORED images of her gorgeous WIDE EYED beauties!  This book is AWESOME for QUICK and EASY projects such as the box I made here:


This is one of 27 BEAUTIFUL images that are available for purchase from Ady here:

                                         http://dolldreams.ning.com/

The other coloring book of UN-COLORED images is also still available from Ady!  The best part is that BOTH books have different images so you get a bunch of these BEAUTIES!!!

Ady's books are also such a great bargain! There are 35 images in the Un-Colored coloring book and 27 in the Pre-Colored Book! Both books are both $25.00 each!  This makes each images less than $1.00 each!  How can you go wrong!?!?!?

When you purchase your book from Ady it will be delivered to your e-mail as a downloadable E-Book!  This means you can use ALL of the images over and over again and resize them as well!

Go!!  Run!!!!  HURRY!  Go get your books!

Keep Coloring!

:) Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment