To Purchase Products shown in projects here on my blog you can scroll through the pages on the Right of this blog and you can also please come to my store here: ( The store has limited products as the fees and time involved in keeping a store going is not condusive for me at this time)

http://www.shoptsie.com/because-every-picture-has-a-story-to-tell/products/

I offer some products, kits and projects on my blog. I ONLY accept PAYPAL as a form of payment. ALL SALES ARE FINAL and NO RETURNS, REFUNDS, or EXCHANGES can be made due to the nature of the products I sell.

At this time I am shipping to USA only as I simply do not have the time to take all purchases outside of the US to the post office for declarations, etc. I am sorry!

PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON PERISCOPE HERE:

ChristyAnn235

I will be doing 2 scopes a month with some fun projects for planner lovers, journalers, listers, Die Cutters and anyone who loves paper crafting in general!

:) Thank You!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cheery Lynn Flower Class!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend Everyone!

Today I will be showing you 6 flowers using Cheery Lynn Dies!    Yes that is right SIX!!!!

Cheery Lynn Dies are truly AMAZING and so fun and easy to work with!  The end results are AWESOME and I really believe if I can make them, you can too!

Head over to my UStream channel for the recorded version of the class showing instruction on how to assemble these BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/create-with-christine

And here are the Dies available for purchase if you would like to order them!

Build A Flower Die- Comes with 3 Dies and is $ 24.99 :

                                             



Sweet Williams Die Comes With 2 Dies and is $  7.95

 

                                         

All of the Cutie Dies are $ 10.95 EACH



The Cutie #1 Die:



                   

The Cutie #2 Die:



               
The Cutie #3 Die:



                   
The Cutie #4 Die:



   

Leaf Die is $ 5.95 :



                   
 

           
2 packages of Glossy Accents are $8.98 :





                                   
  Buy one and get one 1/2 price!    


                                                    

First Class Shipping Is Free on ALL above products.


I Hope you enjoyed the show and will share pixs of your creations using these INCREDIBLE DIES!!!

Keep Creating!    :)  Christine

3 comments:

  1. Hi Christine,

    I just got your email yesterday about this show. So I missed it. I was looking at the dies and there are several that I like. Is there a way I can purchase several in one Paypal order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      You can send me your email and I would be happy to send you one paypal invoice for whatever you would like to ourchase!

      Thanks!

      :) Christine

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete