To Purchase Products shown in projects here on my blog you can scroll through the pages on the Right of this blog and you can also please come to my store here: ( The store has limited products as the fees and time involved in keeping a store going is not condusive for me at this time)

http://www.shoptsie.com/because-every-picture-has-a-story-to-tell/products/

I offer some products, kits and projects on my blog. I ONLY accept PAYPAL as a form of payment. ALL SALES ARE FINAL and NO RETURNS, REFUNDS, or EXCHANGES can be made due to the nature of the products I sell.

At this time I am shipping to USA only as I simply do not have the time to take all purchases outside of the US to the post office for declarations, etc. I am sorry!

PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON PERISCOPE HERE:

ChristyAnn235

I will be doing 2 scopes a month with some fun projects for planner lovers, journalers, listers, Die Cutters and anyone who loves paper crafting in general!

:) Thank You!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Beaded and Painted Flowers!

Hi Everyone!

It's been a while, but I am here!  I have been very busy taking care of a few personal issues, that you will find out about shortly and just have not had time to get online to do a show!  Well, here are a few things from tonights show that I wanted to share with you if anyone is interested!

I have a set of 6 SMOOCH INKS for $ 26.99 shipped to you! (Regular Mail)
 The colors are soooo pretty and include:

Grape Soda, Molasses, Taffy, Carrot, Pool and Sundance!



You can Buy these now here if you would like them!





And BY REQUEST, I have put together a small set of 12 of the flowers I used during my show that you can paint with any medium you choose and even embellish as I did in class!

You can get a set of 12 flowers shipped to you for the price of $6.99 (regular mail)!






I hope you enjoyed Class,  mainly wanted to just chat with you all again and the project was a simple and easy one!  I will be back to a REGULAR U Stream show with LOTS of fun and Exciting projects and will always post on facebook when I am having class!

Be sure to scroll down a bit to see the BEAUTIFUL JOURNAL Kit we will be putting together together at an upcoming show also!  It is very reasonably priced and makes a great journal for yourself or is a PERFECT gift for someone else too!

Hope to see you soon!

Keep Creating!

:) Christine

No comments: