To Purchase Products shown in projects here on my blog you can scroll through the pages on the Right of this blog and you can also please come to my store here: ( The store has limited products as the fees and time involved in keeping a store going is not condusive for me at this time)

http://www.shoptsie.com/because-every-picture-has-a-story-to-tell/products/

I offer some products, kits and projects on my blog. I ONLY accept PAYPAL as a form of payment. ALL SALES ARE FINAL and NO RETURNS, REFUNDS, or EXCHANGES can be made due to the nature of the products I sell.

At this time I am shipping to USA only as I simply do not have the time to take all purchases outside of the US to the post office for declarations, etc. I am sorry!

PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON PERISCOPE HERE:

ChristyAnn235

I will be doing 2 scopes a month with some fun projects for planner lovers, journalers, listers, Die Cutters and anyone who loves paper crafting in general!

:) Thank You!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

59 Piece Pen Set with Storage Case Gift Set!

Hello Fellow Pen Addicts!!!!

Holy Pens!  If you LOVE pens like I do or know someone who does you, you need to grab this set!
59 Pen Set $ 145.99 Ships Free



Here is what you get:

59 Pens Total in a Nice Storage case

  • Package contains one each of the following: 

  • -Brush: Black, Blue, Red, Green, Brown, Purple, Orange, Rose and Sepia.
    -Graphic 1mm: Black, Blue, Red and Sepia.
    -Graphic 2mm: Black.
    -Graphic 3mm: Black.
    -Micron 005: Black, Blue, Red, Green, Brown, Purple, Orange and Rose.
    -Micron 01: Black, Blue, Red, Green, Brown, Purple, Orange, Rose and Sepia.
    -Micron 02: Black, Blue, Red and Green.
    -Micron 03: Black, Blue, Red and Green.
    -Micron 05: Black, Blue, Red, Green, Brown, Purple, Orange, Yellow, Rose, Blue/Black, Sepia, Royal Blue, Hunter Green, Fresh Green and Burgundy.
    -Micron 08: Black, Blue, Red and Green.
PERFECT for your Planners, Journals, Lists, Scrapbooking, Lettering, ANYTHING at all!

With this set there is no need for any other pens!  

Treat Yourself or pick up a gift for a fellow Pen Addict in your family!

Retails for $170.49   Yours HERE for $ 145.99 and it ships FREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment