To Purchase Products shown in projects here on my blog you can scroll through the pages on the Right of this blog and you can also please come to my store here: ( The store has limited products as the fees and time involved in keeping a store going is not condusive for me at this time)

http://www.shoptsie.com/because-every-picture-has-a-story-to-tell/products/

I offer some products, kits and projects on my blog. I ONLY accept PAYPAL as a form of payment. ALL SALES ARE FINAL and NO RETURNS, REFUNDS, or EXCHANGES can be made due to the nature of the products I sell.

At this time I am shipping to USA only as I simply do not have the time to take all purchases outside of the US to the post office for declarations, etc. I am sorry!

PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON PERISCOPE HERE:

ChristyAnn235

I will be doing 2 scopes a month with some fun projects for planner lovers, journalers, listers, Die Cutters and anyone who loves paper crafting in general!

:) Thank You!

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Rolled Doily Gift Topper/Ornament

Hello Die Cut Lovers!

Today I bring to you this AWESOME kit that makes this BEAUTIFUL Gift Topper/Ornament.  This kit allows you to make your packages just as thoughtful as the gift inside of it!  It also makes a beautiful ornament to adorn your Christmas Tree!





Of course the Dies I am using are made by Cheery Lynn Designs, who manufacture the most intricate and detailed details here in the USA!

Here is My Gift Topper/Ornament:


You will receive these 3 Dies in this kit:

                                                     DL237 Polynesian Sails Mini Doily

DL245 Ambergris Tiny Doily


DL226 Snow flowers Set Two (3 dies Included In This Set)



(Actually since the Snowflowers Two set has 3 dies in it, you are receiving 5 dies Total!)

Make two of these toppers the way I show in the video and place them back to back for an ornament!

These are PERFECT to hang from a Gift Bag, a Christmas Tree or to place on top of any gift package or box.



This Die Kit is $29.99 and ships FREE for a LIMITED TIME!  Get yours now!


                                                                      



1 comment: