To Purchase Products shown in projects here on my blog you can scroll through the pages on the Right of this blog and you can also please come to my store here: ( The store has limited products as the fees and time involved in keeping a store going is not condusive for me at this time)

http://www.shoptsie.com/because-every-picture-has-a-story-to-tell/products/

I offer some products, kits and projects on my blog. I ONLY accept PAYPAL as a form of payment. ALL SALES ARE FINAL and NO RETURNS, REFUNDS, or EXCHANGES can be made due to the nature of the products I sell.

At this time I am shipping to USA only as I simply do not have the time to take all purchases outside of the US to the post office for declarations, etc. I am sorry!

PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON PERISCOPE HERE:

ChristyAnn235

I will be doing 2 scopes a month with some fun projects for planner lovers, journalers, listers, Die Cutters and anyone who loves paper crafting in general!

:) Thank You!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sweet Williams Flower Kit

Hello Everyone!

As promised I have put together a flower kit that includes one of the BEAUTIFUL Flower Strip Dies from Cheery Lynn Designs! This is the first of MANY Kits coming your way!  It is an affordable way to collect the flower dies and add to your collection of dies so that you can make your own handmade flowers easily!

Here is a picture of a tag I created using the Sweet Williams Strip Die and the Polynesian Sails Die!  LOVE them both!



Remember that Cheery Lynn Design Dies are Made in America!  They are very reasonably priced and are top quality!  They are easy to use and fun to create with as well!

The first kit will be using the Sweet Williams Flower Strip Die!  You will receive the following items:

The Sweet Williams Strip Die
6 Pink Acrylic Flowers
6 Yellow Acrylic Flowers
5 Green Mulberry Wired 3 Leaf Sprigs   (15 leaves total)
8 Wired White Mulberry Leaves



If you have not tried Cheery Lynn Dies, you are missing out!  These dies are wonderful!  They are TOP QUALITY and made here in America. They are affordable, easy to use, and even easier to store!

Give them a try, you will not be disappointed!

Keep Creating!

:)  Christine





No comments:

Post a Comment