To Purchase Products shown in projects here on my blog you can scroll through the pages on the Right of this blog and you can also please come to my store here: ( The store has limited products as the fees and time involved in keeping a store going is not condusive for me at this time)

http://www.shoptsie.com/because-every-picture-has-a-story-to-tell/products/

I offer some products, kits and projects on my blog. I ONLY accept PAYPAL as a form of payment. ALL SALES ARE FINAL and NO RETURNS, REFUNDS, or EXCHANGES can be made due to the nature of the products I sell.

At this time I am shipping to USA only as I simply do not have the time to take all purchases outside of the US to the post office for declarations, etc. I am sorry!

PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON PERISCOPE HERE:

ChristyAnn235

I will be doing 2 scopes a month with some fun projects for planner lovers, journalers, listers, Die Cutters and anyone who loves paper crafting in general!

:) Thank You!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Altered Bird Cage

Today I embellished a chipboard bird cage that I got from Patrice Carrow over at the Altered Muse Studio:



http://www.thealteredmusestudio.com/p/supplies-store.html

I used several embellishments including Mulberry Paper Flowers, Chipboard Pieces, Feathers, Crown Stick Pin, Leaves and BLING!  

I have a kit available here on my blog if you would like to make your own bird cage using ALL of the materials I have used as pictured above!  You can find the KIT by clicking on the tab labels KITS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE on the right side of my blog! (I only put 9 kits together so if you are interested be sure to get your kit now!)

I also made a You Tube Video showing how I assembled my project:


This was a fun and easy project to do! As you can see it came out Beautifully also!

Keep Creating!

:)  Christine






No comments: