To Purchase Products shown in projects here on my blog you can scroll through the pages on the Right of this blog and you can also please come to my store here: ( The store has limited products as the fees and time involved in keeping a store going is not condusive for me at this time)

http://www.shoptsie.com/because-every-picture-has-a-story-to-tell/products/

I offer some products, kits and projects on my blog. I ONLY accept PAYPAL as a form of payment. ALL SALES ARE FINAL and NO RETURNS, REFUNDS, or EXCHANGES can be made due to the nature of the products I sell.

At this time I am shipping to USA only as I simply do not have the time to take all purchases outside of the US to the post office for declarations, etc. I am sorry!

PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON PERISCOPE HERE:

ChristyAnn235

I will be doing 2 scopes a month with some fun projects for planner lovers, journalers, listers, Die Cutters and anyone who loves paper crafting in general!

:) Thank You!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Sparkling Princess Blossom Flower Kit

Hi and Happy Friday Everyone!

I will be doing my class this evening for those of you who purchased the Sweet Williams Flower Kit!  Finally, Hooray!!!  I hope you enjoy this flower as much as I do!

I have put together another flower for a kit that you are welcome to purchase and again, I will do a show to teach this flower as well!

 The Sparkling Princess Flower Blossom:
This flower features 2 dies along with a handmade clay flower center.  It is simple and easy to make and as you can see the end result is BEAUTIFUL!

This Kit Will Include:

2 Cheery Lynn Dies (To make the Flower Itself)
1 Tube of GLUE GLOSS
A Container of Donna Salazar Fairy Dust Glitter (Enough to make several flowers sparkle)
1 Card of 8 Handmade Clay Roses (Flower Center)


This Kit Retails for $42.99 and you can purchase it from me for:

$32.99 (PRIORITY SHIPPING IS INCLUDED)



Each Kit will Ship to you PRIORITY MAIL- 1 full week BEFORE the Actual Class!



The Class will be taught on Thursday, May 17th at 7:00 Central and you will have until Thursday, May 3rd to order your kit!

I HOPE YOU WILL JOIN ME IN CREATING THIS BEAUTIFUL SPARKLING PRINCESS BLOSSOM!


8 comments:

  1. Christine, could you tell me the name of the larger flower die please? I have several of the Cheery Lynn flower dies and really don't want to buy the same one again if I already have it. Thanks
    Sue scarolfi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue! It is the Cherry Blossom, there are 2 dies in the package!

    :) Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful and I purchased it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very beautiful, unfortunately too much going non for me right now , maybe I can order it in the future????\
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever you are ready just let me know! :)

      Delete