To Purchase Products shown in projects here on my blog you can scroll through the pages on the Right of this blog and you can also please come to my store here: ( The store has limited products as the fees and time involved in keeping a store going is not condusive for me at this time)

http://www.shoptsie.com/because-every-picture-has-a-story-to-tell/products/

I offer some products, kits and projects on my blog. I ONLY accept PAYPAL as a form of payment. ALL SALES ARE FINAL and NO RETURNS, REFUNDS, or EXCHANGES can be made due to the nature of the products I sell.

At this time I am shipping to USA only as I simply do not have the time to take all purchases outside of the US to the post office for declarations, etc. I am sorry!

PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON PERISCOPE HERE:

ChristyAnn235

I will be doing 2 scopes a month with some fun projects for planner lovers, journalers, listers, Die Cutters and anyone who loves paper crafting in general!

:) Thank You!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sweet Williams Flower Kits!! (Featuring Cheery Lynn Dies)

The Sweet Williams Flower Die from Cheery Lynn has quickly become one of my absolute favorites!   I LOVE THIS DIE...it is actually 2 dies in one!  (Two Sizes)

this flower is fun, and soooo easy to make.  The result is BEAUTIFUL!   I will be using Shimmer Paper for my version of this flower...so pretty!

I am offering 2 kits for this Beautiful Flower Available for purchase so you can work with me at an upcoming U Stream Show I am having!

Show Date:    April  20th 
Last Day to Order: April 6th
Ship Kits: April 13th     


Kit #1 (Intended for people with a Die Cutting Machine)


The Sweet Williams Flower Die ( 2 dies in 1 Package-2 sizes)
1 Stacker Flower Die
1 package of 12 Pearl Brads
1 Colorbox Cat's Eye Ink Pad (color My Choice)
A Two Page Color Tuitorial of MY VERSION of this flower


Bonuses:
1 Piece of  DCWV Shimmer Paper (Color My Choice)
A Chance to Win a Future Flower Kit From Me
(see below for more info on this!)


All of this in Kit #1 for $24.99!




Kit #2 (Intended for people who do not have a die cut machine or who do not want
to purchase the dies or cut out their own pieces):


42 Total Pieces cut out for you to assemble 4 complete flowers
(Colors chosen by me using DCWV Double Sided
Shimmer Paper)

1 package of 12 Pearl Brads
1 Colorbox Cat's Eye Ink Pad (color My Choice)
A Two Page Color Tuitorial of MY VERSION of this flower


All of this in Kit # 2 for $13.99!
















No comments: